[antlr-interest] More, Status of C++ backend?

Maurizio de Pascale mdepascale at dii.unisi.it
Sat Jan 5 03:29:18 PST 2008

You're right Jim, that's why I've said "ideally" ;D

I've often listened to people complaining about poor compilers and
linkers (especially for embedded devices), simply I used to believe that
at least the meaning of extern c was standard across compilers and that
non templated C++ code should compile correctly even on toy compilers.

Maybe some ANTLR user has a working C++ to C compiler ;)

cheers,
Maurizio
mdepascale at dii.unisi.it