[antlr-interest] REAL or int or Range

Alexander Gängel alexander at gaengel.de
Fri Jan 18 01:59:31 PST 2008

I searched the Archive but till now I did not find anything, but I will
keep looking.

I now also tried with actual code an not with AntlrWorks debugger an now
I get the message:
line 1:2 required (...)+ loop did not match anything at character '.'
when I try to  parse 0..9

the 0.. is still missing in the output (I now create an Ast to test and
it has only the node 9)

so I think AntlrWorks should at least also give the errormessage.

Alexander