[antlr-interest] New York Semantic Web Meetup : ANTLR Introduction

Marco Neumann marco.neumann at gmail.com
Sun Jan 20 15:06:38 PST 2008

Hi ANTLR Developer,

I am the organizer of the New York Semantic Web SIG/Meetup and was wondering
if you could recommend an ANTLR expert in the New York City area, I would
like to invite him/her to present ANTLR  at one of our upcoming meetings.

 http://www.swnyc.org
 http://semweb.meetup.com/25/

We typically have 15-25 people attending the sessions (from ~140 people on
the groups mailing list). Speakers have an 1h 1/2 to present a topic related
to efforts in the Semantic Web space. Our group is composed of practitioners
and researchers in the New York Metro Area with a diverse background in
fields such as financial, biopharm, business intelligence, marketing, media,
programmers, computer science students, job seekers and entrepreneurs.

It is a great way for the group to learn about ANTLR, its features and
possible (existing)  integration into Semantic Web applications.

All The Best,
Marco

New York Semantic Web Meetup