[antlr-interest] Scanning URI tokens and grammar resuse

Cameron Ross cross at symboticware.com
Mon Jan 21 07:04:15 PST 2008

Hi,

I'm constructing a grammar for a language that must recognize URIs as
described in RFC 2396.  This is probably a pretty common requirement, so
I'm wondering if an ANTLR 3 grammar already exists.  Any links would be
much appreciated.

Also, URIs are just one small part of the language I'm considering, so
I'll have to include URI scanning rules within the rest of my lexer
grammar.  I know there was the concept of super grammars in  ANLTR 2,
but its not clear to me if this is the  recommended way to reuse gammar
code in ANTLR 3?

Thanks much,
Cameron.