[antlr-interest] SPARQL 1.1 is out

Simone Tripodi simone.tripodi at gmail.com
Mon Jan 21 08:17:00 PST 2008

Hi Federico!
first of all thank you very much to your interest about our small project :)
Well, we have never thought about the Turtle part, I suppose it's
possible, but I need some investigations before saying how easy/hard
it is :P
Let me check (and have a brainstorming with my team mates :P) and I'll
send you news ASAP :)
Cheers,
Simone

--