[antlr-interest] ANTLR feedback -- ANTLRWorks out of memory

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Mon Jan 21 23:47:33 PST 2008

On 17/1/08 5:18 PM, "Jim Idle" <jimi at temporal-wave.com> wrote:

> The debugger isn't implemented for the C target until the next release.
> The out of memory error is probably that you should start ANTLRWorks
> with something like -Xmx750M as it can take a lot of heap space to keep
> running the analysis etc. This is mostly just with ANTLRWorks.
>
> Jim

Hi All,

Jim have give hint how to increase RAM for ANTLRWorks, but I assume this is
for start from terminal.

What is way todo this if I want to use on OSX the packaged version of
ANTLRworks ?

I do not see such prefs.

Does exists such way?  If no, Jean, may be its good idea add it somehow into
prefs?

--
Best regards,

Ruslan Zasukhin