[antlr-interest] Recommend a Document for TreeAdaptors?

Dejas Ninethousand dejas9000 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 24 12:57:10 PST 2008

I have my first parse tree (default) horray!  Of course now I want to build
parse trees using classes of my own design instead of relying on the default
ITree implementation.  Poking around a bit I get the notion that this is
done by providing a custom TreeAdaptor implementation; however, I am having
trouble finding clear and expressive documentation on antlr.org related to
custom tree construction.  Could anyone recommend a url that is more
instructive on this topic?  Thanks.

-- Dejas