[antlr-interest] C# grammar for AST Generation

Johannes Luber jaluber at gmx.de
Mon Jan 28 07:23:41 PST 2008

Alexander von Rhein schrieb:
> Hi,
>
> i have to use a AST Generator for C# source codes for my bachelor thesis.
> My idea was to generate one with ANTLR (target language should be Java).
> The problem is that i could not get hold of any functional C# Grammar so
> far.
> There are some in the Grammar repository but they do not work with
> ANTLRv3 (tried to convert them too).
>
> If i try to correct the Grammars myself it will probably get even worse ;)
>
> Do you have any tips for me where i can get a functional Grammar?
> Or any better solution?
>
> Thanks so far,
>
> Alexander

Well, for Java you can look at
<http://deftproject.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/*checkout*/deftproject/depth/com.comarch.depth.antlrcsharp/CSharp.g?revision=41>,
I believe. I have also a C# grammar but its target is C# and it isn't
working in the moment, but if you are still interested, I can send it, too.

Johannes