[antlr-interest] Using antlr under C#

Benjamin Shropshire shro8822 at vandals.uidaho.edu
Tue Jan 29 16:37:24 PST 2008

I am trying to use Antlr under C# and am finding it frustrating because
I can't seem to find any clear documentation on how to use it.

this page:      http://www.antlr.org/api/CSharp/index.html
linked from this page:      http://www.antlr.org/api/
gives a 404.

Installing antlr gives me the .dll's to link with but I can't seem to
find any info in there to show me what to do with it.

googel gives me this:  http://www.antlr.org/doc/csharp-runtime.html
but that just shows up as file not found.

I found what seems to be a reop here:
http://fisheye2.cenqua.com/browse/antlr/runtime/CSharp
but I can't find a way to download more than one file at a time (.zip,
.tgz and .tbz2 all give corrupt files)

What I want is enough documentation to be able to figure out what's
what. Like; how do I manually pull all the tokens from a
CommonTokenStream? (I'd love the answer to that one but "Teach a man to
fish...")

Any help would be appreciated?