[antlr-interest] Access to ANTLR error/warning messages

David Wigg wiggjd at bcs.org.uk
Wed Jul 2 02:36:17 PDT 2008

I find it useful to be able to write selected output to a file where it
remains available for reference. Running from a DOS window I can redirect
output to a file. If errors could be directed to stderr and warnings to
stdout, we could choose which to divert to a file using "1>" or "2>" if we
wanted to. As things stand "2>" sends everything, including the ANTLR Parser
Generator heading line, to a file.

The same principle applies to the runtime, I think.

David.