[antlr-interest] lexer doesn't see super constructor & inherited variable

Raphael Reitzig r_reitzi at cs.uni-kl.de
Mon Jul 21 12:44:20 PDT 2008

Hi Johan!

Do you use Java 6 for compilation? I do not know if it makes a
difference here, but one never knows. I experienced some strange
behaviour trying to compile code with 1.5 that worked perfectly with 6.

Regards

Raphael

PS: Being a Frenchman is no excuse for bad English ;P
PPS: Your English is, at least, good enough for a German *giggle*