[antlr-interest] pls provide Grammar rule for __extension__ and__gnuc_va_list

vasanthi a vasanthi.ak at gmail.com
Tue Jul 22 07:53:56 PDT 2008

HI

Can anyone provide me C grammar rule for  __extension__ and typedef
__gnuc_va_list.

I have a stdc.g file,where all the rules for C grammar has been defined. But
the latest version of GCC compiler has
even typdef __extension  ....   and typdef __gnuc_va_list ..... defined with
it.
But I dont have the rules rules defined for __extension and __gnuc_valist.
Hence when ever while instrumenting the code..
I get an error "unexpected token: __gnuc_va_list" and error "unexpected
token: __extension__

This kind of error occurs when it encounters some line in my code like
" __extension__ typedef signed long long int __int64_t";

and

"typedef _builtin_Va_list  __gnuc_va_list;"

"typedef __gnuc_va_list va_list";

Kindly provide me rules code for this. This is needed urgently.

Kindly provide me the same asap.

Thanks and regards

Vasanthi.