[antlr-interest] most efficient grammar pasing

Mordechai Danielov mdanielov at sendwordnow.com
Tue Jul 22 20:00:14 PDT 2008

Hi,

I found your email in an old message thread. I am trying to develop an
app to parse programmable objects in the MS SQL database, with the
eventual intent of producing a work flow diagram with a list of
dependencies. I thought that Microsoft would have an API to access the
parsing engine, but no such luck. There is supposed to be sqlparse.dll
but I can't seem to register in the Visual Studio. ANTLR may be the next
stop. If you can give me some direction I would appreciate it. Thanks in
advance.

Mordechai Danielov