[antlr-interest] Need grammar rule for __attribute__ and __extension__

vasanthi a vasanthi.ak at gmail.com
Wed Jul 23 05:49:09 PDT 2008

 Hi all

I am getting the below two errors while I am trying to parse my code.

unexpected token: __extension__

unexpected token: __attritube__

My STDC.g doesn't recognize this.

It gives error... when ever it encounters something like

__extension__ typedef signed long long int __int64_t;
__extension__ typedef unsigned long long int __uint64_t;

and with __attribute__ I get this error, when something like

extern void gen_die(
    int isAssert, char const* fileName, int line, char const* format, ...
) __attribute__ ((noreturn));

Can you pls let me know the grammar for this.

I need this asap.

Regards

Vasanthi.