[antlr-interest] we need a name for a new rewriting tool

Terence Parr parrt at cs.usfca.edu
Wed Jul 23 10:11:04 PDT 2008

On Jul 23, 2008, at 10:04 AM, Randall R Schulz wrote:
> From this perspective, "Brian" would be a singularly bad choice.

I agree. Yep, gazelle would be difficult also...perhaps gzelle ;)
Hmm...of course django is a pretty bad name for a tool by that measure
because of the popular musician; people can still find the tool
though. Most people will know that if they type in gazelle or brian
they would also have to say "language" or "tool" etc....

Ter