[antlr-interest] [stringtemplate-interest] we need a name for a new rewriting tool

Raphael Reitzig r_reitzi at cs.uni-kl.de
Wed Jul 23 12:21:56 PDT 2008

Stags shed their antler each year, only to see it returned bigger and
thus, more powerful.
So, what do you think of Shedr? Shed the old, busted code (or
whatever) and get new, better one. I think it continues the story of
antlr and stores the function of the tool as well. Man, I'm getting
epic here :>

Regards

Raphael

PS: Another word with a similar meaning would do as well, but those'd
be better for a native to find :)