[antlr-interest] lexer doesn't see super constructor & inherited variable

Johan Grande johan.grande at crans.org
Wed Jul 23 14:06:22 PDT 2008

Raphael Reitzig wrote:
> "Johan Grande" <johan.grande at crans.org> wrote (Mon Jul 21 23:35:35 2008):
>> I don't know all the subtleties of Java, but it would be great if you
>> could explain me how the bug can just exist.
> I can only think of Classpath and compatibility issues.
>
> Please send me both the gramar file and the jar you use. I want to try
> exactly this combination here...

Recently I had troubles with Ant : things witch worked before I
installed Antlr 3.1b2 don't any more. I have to compile and test "by
hand". I'm not sure it's the direct cause of my problems, but it is
highly possible.

Nevertheless, I give you in attachment a grammar extracted from the real
one which shows the bug due to Antlr v3.0.1 .
I use the real grammar for tree construction as here in comments.

Regards,
Johan