[antlr-interest] Repeating Tree Nodes, help.

craig at palantir.co.za craig at palantir.co.za
Wed Jul 23 22:36:03 PDT 2008

Hi,

I know this probably a very elementary question, but I have tried quite a few
combinations. I have a working template grammar that I am trying to convert to
using trees.

I have a production that looks like this:
rule: ROOT id+=IDENTIFIER (SEP id+=IDENTIFIER)+
      -> ^(ROOT $id)

I want to match something in the tree, and get out all the identifier(s) in a
list.

In the tree I have
rule: ^(ROOT xn+=IDENTIFIER+)

I only manage to ever get one identifer out. The above is a list with one token.
I don't really want to make a tree root with each identifer because then getting
them out into a list is a mission.

What should I do?

Thanks
Regards