[antlr-interest] Parsing Snippets of Code

Dominik Raymann raymi at gmx.ch
Thu Jul 24 05:29:01 PDT 2008

Hi there,

it is possible to parse Snippets of Code for a known languagewith ANTLR? In the FAQ example (http://www.antlr.org/wiki/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=789) for example what would I have to do to actually parse the given input (that represents a Java method), if I don't know whether it is a method, a method body, a class, a variable declaration or what else. Is this possible with ANTLR?

Cheers,

raymi