[antlr-interest] How do I use a custom token object?

Tom MacEllen tt.slot at mail.ru
Thu Jul 24 07:42:36 PDT 2008

Hi Johannes,

thank you for your answer. I just tried what you suggested.
Unfortunately "INT.x" doesn't work.

I looked at the generated source code and found out that the variable(s) which are named after the rule-names are public final integers.
So the expression "INT.x" results in an compiler error: "int cannot be dereferenced".

Tom