[antlr-interest] antlr 3.1b1 problems with DebugEventSocketProxy?

Gavin Lambert antlr at mirality.co.nz
Mon Jun 2 14:37:02 PDT 2008

At 08:31 3/06/2008, Doucette, Charles wrote:
 >For the time being, I have reverted to the current/earlier
version
 >of Antlr (i.e. 3.0.1 vs. 3.1b1).
 >
 >Is not being able to run multiple parsers a new restriction?
 >If so, is that configurable?
 >This may impact the code that I am developing.

You can (and always have been able to) run multiple parsers at
once, but if they're debug parsers (which appears to be the case
from your mail) then you must set a unique port number for each
one.  You'll also need multiple copies of ANTLRworks running if
you need to debug them interleaved.

Debugging multiple parsers simultaneously is bound to make your
head hurt, though, so I'm not sure if that's really what you were
trying to do.