[antlr-interest] grammar to latex

Ana Nelson nelson.ana at gmail.com
Tue Jun 3 16:26:20 PDT 2008

Okay, for anyone who is interested in colour and/or font syntax highlighting
of ANTLR grammars, say if you happen to be writing a book featuring loads of
ANTLR code snippets or something, examples are here (in no particular
order):

(temporary URLs)
http://dev.agent.ie/antlr-python-example.pdf
http://dev.agent.ie/antlr-java-example.pdf
http://dev.agent.ie/antlr-ruby-example.pdf

Adding new target languages takes about 30 seconds. Pygments is just
brilliant. :-)

The grammar's not quite finished yet, and I probably won't get back to it
for a week or two, but it's close enough to get the idea.

I did a quick hack just now to see if I could get typewriter, roman and sans
serif fonts in latex, and it worked. :-) (That's why those PDFs have
horrible unaligned code.) So, Felix, I think this might work for you.

If anyone needs this urgently feel free to contact me off-list, otherwise
I'll post here when the code is suitable for human consumption.

-Ana