[antlr-interest] Interest in contributing to C++ target

luca regini luca.regini at gmail.com
Thu Jun 5 23:58:07 PDT 2008

I'm strongly interested in contributing to the development of the c++
target. I see that this backend is already developed by Jim Idle, I
wonder if there is a possibility to contribute to its work or
collaborate with him.
I am also strongly interested in the new incremental parser that is
supposed to come with the next version of ANLTR. This would allow to
add incremental parsing to some ANTLR code translators we are working
on.
Regards,
Luca Regini