[antlr-interest] How do I set token type in ANTLR 3.1b1?

Gavin Lambert antlr at mirality.co.nz
Mon Jun 9 01:31:11 PDT 2008

At 10:34 9/06/2008, Johannes Luber wrote:
 >That isn't supposed to be necessary. I did explicitly test all
 >cases and found that .text is sufficient then (I even changed
the
 >wiki text afterwards). Does anyone else have this problem?
Really -
 >is this an isolated problem? I once had to use .Text in 3.0.1,
too,
 >which prompted my quest to undo this difference. But a search
where
 >.Text would be translated failed to show up any result, a test
 >grammar created to replicate this issue worked fine (for
whatever
 >reason), and as the runtimes otherwise don't touch the action
 >translation stuff, I doubt that the target choice does affect
 >things. But you could test if Java gives the same problems. I'll

 >test that myself this week, once I get my development workbook
back
 >and can recreate my test environment. Due to an unforeseen
problem
 >with wildlife it may not be Monday as planned...

I've used $x.text successfully in both a combined parser and tree
parser (build 2008-04-09.18, CSharp2 target).

One thing that I have noticed is that the attribute replacement
only works to one level -- eg. $a.token and $b.text both work, but
$a.token.text doesn't.  But that's not a big deal.