[antlr-interest] [Fwd: Re: Any more info on the 'Sun-tuned ANTLR v2' website link-share?]

Egor Ushakov egor at sun.com
Wed Jun 11 03:12:21 PDT 2008

Michael,

Sun-tuned ANTLR v2 is used in C/C++ Netbeans pack for source parsing:
http://www.netbeans.org/features/cpp/index.html
We implemented several performance fixes in it to improve the
performance of generated parser and lexer.
Our tests with C/C++ grammar shown ~x3 performance improvement.

Netbeans is fully opensource and so does Sun-tuned ANTLR and grammars.
We just asked Terence to put links on his website. (Thanks!)

Feel free to use it in your projects :)

Egor
Sun Microsystems