[antlr-interest] ANTLR 3.1, headers in imported grammars

Dimitrios Kolovos dskolovos at gmail.com
Thu Jun 19 07:55:47 PDT 2008

I understand :)

It's not urgent (at least for me) as I've modified the Tool class to
support both multiple libs and also prepend the missing package
declaration in the generated files so I can do my work for now.

BTW, if anyone has the same problem until it is properly fixed, please
feel free to contact me and I'll be happy to share the modified Tool code.

Cheers,
Dimitrios