[antlr-interest] grammar to latex

Jim Idle jimi at temporal-wave.com
Fri Jun 27 17:26:22 PDT 2008

On Fri, 2008-06-27 at 23:42 +0100, Ana Nelson wrote:

> Okay, I think I've worked out the last few kinks in the pygments
> grammar. Examples are (temporarily) here:
>

> A few of the C Sharp grammars do have 1 error in them, in lines such as this:
>
> @header {
>     #pragma warning disable 0219
> }
>
> The # before pragma is showing up as an error. Maybe someone can tell
> me, is that valid C sharp?

It is, but strictly speaking the # should be at column position zero. If
you use VS 2008 you will find that it auto moves the # to the first
column.

If you are interested in C#, then you can view my online C# parser at
www.temporal-wave.com where there is a nice example of an AST for C#
too. Go on, you know you guys want to!!! ;-)

Jim