[antlr-interest] AntlrWorks with Antlr 3.1 Intermediate builds

Alexander Gängel alexander at gaengel.de
Tue Mar 4 02:50:01 PST 2008

Ok I tried this but not I get the Error:

    Exception in thread "class
    org.antlr.works.visualization.VisualDrawing"
    java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.antlr.tool.Grammar.createNFAs()V
            at
    org.antlr.works.grammar.EngineGrammar.createParserGrammar(Unknown
    Source)
            at
    org.antlr.works.grammar.EngineGrammar.createCombinedGrammar(Unknown
    Source)
            at
    org.antlr.works.grammar.EngineGrammar.createGrammars(Unknown Source)
            at
    org.antlr.works.visualization.VisualDrawing.threadProcessText(Unknown
    Source)
            at
    org.antlr.works.visualization.VisualDrawing.threadRun(Unknown Source)
            at org.antlr.works.ate.syntax.misc.ATEThread.run(Unknown Source)
            at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Alexander