[antlr-interest] Composite Grammar

Benjamin Shropshire shro8822 at vandals.uidaho.edu
Tue Mar 4 23:33:49 PST 2008

Terence Parr wrote:

> On Mar 4, 2008, at 3:15 PM, Fred wrote:
>
>> I'm having some difficulty downloading the antlr.tgz snapshot from
>> http://fisheye2.cenqua.com/browse/antlr
>> ...or should I be using
>> http://www.antlr.org/download/build/antlr-2008-02-27.17.tar.gz anyway?
>
> yeah, the fisheye thing doesn't work for tarballs too well.   Grab
> latest build, yep.
> Ter
Um, how? Is the latest build the main download link or a pull from the
source repo? I looked around a while ago and the tar-ball link was all I
saw connected to the source repo. Mostly what I want is the c# runtime
sources for debugging and comments. (BTW: I can do SVN, FTP and HTML and
that about it. Am I out of luck?)