[antlr-interest] Migrating a PCCTS grammar to ANTRL 3.0

Charles McKnight cmcknight at pheonic.com
Fri Mar 7 13:44:02 PST 2008

Hi Andy,

I'd certainly be interested in taking a look. I'm getting errors with
the #lexclass directive which I believe was dropped at some point from
ANTLR (although I haven't found any references to support why/etc.). I
haven't worked with ANTLR 3.0 very much (yet), so it's like breaking new
ground (and I'm looking for a Rosetta Stone). :-)

Regards,

Chuck