[antlr-interest] A postmortem of my use of antler

Richard Clark rdclark at gmail.com
Tue Mar 11 09:46:43 PDT 2008

On Tue, Mar 11, 2008 at 4:39 AM, Paul Eames <peames at nexagent.com> wrote:
>  I'd agree that there's a bit of a learning curve and also that
>  the docs, aside from Terence's book, are not great.
>  Solution: buy the book :-)

I'm thinking about what would be useful for people who are evaluating
ANTLR. Even the "Quick start on parser grammars" can be a bit of a
jump for someone new. I'm thinking about a brief conceptual piece to
go in front of the quick start, 5 minute intro, etc.

Sometimes you need to learn the local lingo before you can make sense
of any docmentation, FAQs, etc.

...Richard