[antlr-interest] A postmortem of my use of antler

Richard Clark rdclark at gmail.com
Tue Mar 11 12:37:04 PDT 2008

It sounds like you're typical of a large number of ANTLR users.

I'm starting to picture a two-track intro -- one track for folks who
have prior knowledge of compiler concepts and a track for the folks
who have a parsing problem and no background in compilers. Both would
benefit from a good overview of the territory, though in different
forms.

You're right that there's room for improvement in the error messages,
etc. The nice thing is that Ter listens. :)

...Richard