[antlr-interest] antlr 3, language=C, getting pANTLR3_RECOGNIZER_SHARED_STATE unknown

Chris Snyder snyder at t-vec.com
Wed Mar 12 19:11:50 PDT 2008

I'm trying to compile my C lexer and I'm getting several errors but the
first is this:

error C2081: 'pANTLR3_RECOGNIZER_SHARED_STATE' : name in formal parameter
list illegal

which corresponds to these lines in the generated lexer:

// Function protoypes for the constructor functions that external
translation units

// such as delegators and delegates may wish to call.

//

.

ANTLR3_API pMScriptLexer MScriptLexerNewSSD      (pANTLR3_INPUT_STREAM
instream, pANTLR3_RECOGNIZER_SHARED_STATE state);

I searched through the libantlr3c-3.0.1 files and didn't find that
definition anywhere. I do see that it appears to be coming from C.stf
template.

Any idea what I'm missing?

Thanks,

Chris