[antlr-interest] Antlrworks boot problem on FC8

Stuart Watt swatt at infobal.com
Fri Mar 14 06:43:48 PDT 2008

It's probably less than useful to you, but....

I just switched to FC8 yesterday, and Antlrworks is working fine for me
in the default Java, i.e.,

> [stuart at localhost ~]$ java -version
> java version "1.7.0"
> IcedTea Runtime Environment (build 1.7.0-b21)
> IcedTea 64-Bit Server VM (build 1.7.0-b21, mixed mode)
> [stuart at localhost ~]$

This seems like a common problem with some Java/Linux combinations, see:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/sun-java/+bug/86103

i.e., I don't think Antlrworks is the problem - and where this has been reported, it
hits many Java GUI applications

All the best
Stuart