[antlr-interest] Parsing names

Austin Hastings Austin_Hastings at Yahoo.com
Mon Mar 17 20:54:29 PDT 2008

Alan,

1. How about giving us some example text?

2. Create a symbol table. This is a "higher level" solution, but
probably right.

3. It may be that your text is more amenable to parsing with a "lower
level" approach. Possibly more use of regular expressions is needed.

Before you make any permanent decisions, see #1.

=Austin