[antlr-interest] Tree grammars with output=AST

Thomas Karcher thkarcher at gmx.de
Wed Mar 19 04:54:21 PDT 2008

Hi,

>  >That means "AST rewriting by tree grammar with C# as target
>  >language".
>  >I'm using ANTLR 3.0.1.
> IIRC, "tree grammar" with AST output requires ANTLR v3.1.

Thanks for this hint - with 3.1, all the messages disappeared. But one
is left: "The type or namespace name 'RecognizerSharedState' could not
be found"
I guess I also should have an updated Antlr3.runtime.dll - but
http://fisheye2.cenqua.com/changelog/antlr?cs=4154 says, it has been
deleted. Could you give me a hint where I can find the version for ANTLR
v3.1?

Thanks!
Thomas