[antlr-interest] Remote debugging with C# in ANTLRWorks

Johannes Luber jaluber at gmx.de
Thu Mar 20 13:06:49 PDT 2008

Patrick Hulsmeijer schrieb:
> Hi all,
>

> Can somebody tell me whether remote debugging a C# targeted parser in
> ANTLRWorks should work with ANTLR 3.01?

Theoritically, yes. I didn't manage to use last time because I used the
wrong class - BlankDebugListener - instead a derived one, but I haven't
tested it again.

> De code it generates with the –debug options doesn’t compile.

The templates contain a few errors. I have fixed them in the 3.1 beta,
as far as I am aware, but 3.1 is incompatible with 3.0 and also doesn't
work right now. You have to refix the source code yourself at this time.

Johannes