[antlr-interest] Remote debugging with C# in ANTLRWorks

Micheal J open.zone at virgin.net
Wed Mar 26 18:19:08 PDT 2008

Patrick,

Yes. It should and it does (well it did work at the time IIRC).

You will need the corresponding version of ANTLRWorks (later versions of
ANTLRWorks use v3.1.x). You will also need the latest v3.0.x templates (i.e.
as at changeset 3862 in depot) if the v3.0.x distribution in ANTLRWorks does
not already contain them.

http://fisheye2.cenqua.com/browse/antlr/src/org/antlr/codegen/templates/CSha
rp

If required replace the templates in the ANTLR included with your ANTLRWorks
distro (or use the classpath mechanism to redirect the search to the new
templates somewhere in your file system). Search the list for how this might
be done.

Micheal

The best way to contact me is via the list/forum. My time is very limited.

  _____