[antlr-interest] Error: CharScanner; panic: ClassNotFoundException:

chalani wijesekara npchala at yahoo.com
Thu May 1 06:09:43 PDT 2008

Hi,

I have built a project which uses antlr.jar as a plugin. I need to run this project on Eclipse 3.2. When I run the project as 'Run as Java application' it works fine. But i need to run this project as a separate Eclipse workbench. So when i run the project as 'Run as Eclipse Application' it gives an error as 'CharScanner; panic: ClassNotFoundException: isis.anp.CToken' the exception is thrown from the CharScanner class setTokenObjectClass method.

This class is in the ANTLR plugin which I was imported. What is happening here is that it is unable to load the CToken class. But all the Classpaths that requires are given properly. I would be thankful if anybody could help to figure out this problem.

Thank you,
C.Lah