[antlr-interest] Error Handling.

Miguel Marques mig.marques at gmail.com
Tue May 13 05:08:15 PDT 2008

Hello,

After reading the FAQ and googling I could find exactly what I am
looking for.
I've generated a lexer+parser with antlr to a DSL and now I'm
integrating it with the Eclipse Platform as an editor. So I need to be
able to run the parser and then retrieve the parsing errors. From what
I've understood antlr generates all the
try/catch for all parsing exceptions so that it can continue the
parsing process by guessing the "next" needed token and it prints the
error to the stderror. Are those errors kept somewhere? Is there any
object that keeps info on the line it occured and token name rule, etc?

Miguel