[antlr-interest] Altering antlr tool

Adam Connelly adam.rpconnelly at googlemail.com
Mon May 19 05:58:26 PDT 2008

Hi,

I've got a couple of ideas that I want to try out that would involve
modifying the antlr grammar and altering what's generated.  What I was
wondering is are there any resources that explain where to start with this,
or do I basically just have to snoop around until I figure out how it works.

I basically want to add an extra bit to lexer token definitions and then
generate some code based on that.  Also, I was thinking of modifying the
semantic predicate syntax to add a "type" plus arguments to it (and once
again generate code based on that).

Cheers,
Adam