[antlr-interest] Request for Strongly Signed Antlr3.Runtime.dll (3.0.1)

Mark Pollack mark.pollack at springsource.com
Wed May 28 08:57:51 PDT 2008

Hi,

We use Antlr quite heavily in an open source project, Spring.NET, and we
must sign all of our assemblies.  I want to update from 2.7 to 3.0.1 but
noticed that the assembly is not strongly signed.  In the past
<http://www.antlr.org/pipermail/antlr-interest/2006-January/015149.html
> I was able to track down the source code and recompile myself but I can't
locate the source for Antlr3.Runtime.dll now and it would of course be
better if it was done by the Antlr team.

Is it possible to get a strongly signed 3.0.1 runtime dll?  If not, can it
be done for the 3.1 release?   I'm happy to lend a hand to help out and even
compile myself, contribute back, if you can point me in the right direction.

Thanks again for the great software!

Cheers,

Mark