[antlr-interest] Request for Strongly Signed Antlr3.Runtime.dll (3.0.1)

Mark Pollack mark.pollack at springsource.com
Thu May 29 07:38:31 PDT 2008

Hi,

Are you saying that there isn't any source code for 3.0.1?  What is the
process by which the .dll is created? It sounds like some byte-code to IL
code conversion.  I'm asking from the point of view of support for bug
fixes.  Sounds like all the effort, rightly so, is going into 3.1, though
that would force us to drop support for .NET 1.1.  I'll check into the
latest beta/daily build and ping back if there are issues.

BTW, there is a way to sign after the fact.

ildasm Antlr3.Runtime.dll /out:Antlr3.Runtime.il

ilasm Antlr3.Runtime.il /dll /res:Antlr3.Runtime.res /key:Spring.Net.snk
/out:Antlr3.Runtime.dll

Could you sign the current assemblies this way?

Cheers,
Mark