[antlr-interest] Parser Problem

S, Shubha shubha-s at hp.com
Thu Nov 6 04:52:02 PST 2008

Hi All,
I am using ANTLR for first time, so need ur help on an issue.

I downloaded a open source parser which uses ANTLR. This parser fails to parse a term which is infact valid one.
For ex: valid term is 'Protocols' but the parser is expecting only 'Protocol'.

I see that terms expected by parser is seen in a '*.g' file, if I modify in this, its not working as exepected.

Can anyone pls tel me where should I do the modification. Any file specific to ANTLR?

Thanks in advance!