[antlr-interest] [fatal] rule Tokens has non-LL(*) decision due to recursive rule invocations

Giovane giovanebarcelos at gmail.com
Thu Nov 6 10:50:08 PST 2008

Hi everyone, hopefully this is a stupid question with a similarly easy
answer.

I have a grammar attached in this email that generate the message below when
I compile it:

"Test.g:1:8: [fatal] rule Tokens has non-LL(*) decision due to recursive
rule invocations reachable from alts 1,4.  Resolve by left-factoring or
using syntactic predicates or using backtrack=true option."

I tried several alternatives in this grammar but I couldn't solve the
problem. I have no idea what the rule "Tokens" means, because I don't have
this rule in my grammar.

I thank you in advance for your help.

-Giovane