[antlr-interest] Generated code dismatch

Jared Bunting jared.bunting at peachjean.com
Mon Nov 10 04:29:44 PST 2008

I can confirm that antlr3-maven-plugin from codehaus uses antlr 3.0 to
generate the code.  Unfortunately, code changes are required to get it
to work properly with 3.1.1.  Fortunately, Jim Idle has moved the plugin
to antlr and made those necessary changes.  If you change your plugin's
groupId to org.antlr and it's version to 3.1.1, your problem should be
resolved.

-Jared