[antlr-interest] A bug at C# DLLs?

Rodrigo C. L. tapetedepadaria at gmail.com
Mon Nov 17 18:02:37 PST 2008

When I debbugged at antlrworks, it made a "specification" leaf.

Besides, it does not reach this part, because it throws the exception
while making the tree at ID.

Maybe if I change ID to id and make

id returns [String value] : l=ID { $value = $l.text; } ;

and making a leaf node with id.value. Is it possible?

 -- Rodrigo C. Lopes
 -- Também em r.cerqueira.lopes at gmail.com