[antlr-interest] Write comments to templates

Jared Bunting jared.bunting at peachjean.com
Sat Nov 22 20:34:47 PST 2008

Not sure if it will meet your needs or not, but you might want to look at
the rewrite functionality.  It should allow you to use your source file as a
starting point, and replace code in it with your template output.  By
ignoring comments in your parser, I would think the rewrite would simply
leave those where they are.

-Jared