[antlr-interest] Write comments to templates

Chris Sekszczynska Development at ChrisSek.de
Sun Nov 23 03:10:02 PST 2008

Hi Gavin,

in general, a good idea. This would simplify the parser. But what's
about the walker? After splicing the ASTs, the walker has to expect an
^(comment ...) subtree everywhere (or at least after / before every
statement).

Is it possible to let the walker walk two ASTs? Synchronization can be
achieved by using the TokenWithIndex class, for example. But how to
implement this? Is there a method which I have to overwrite? How
complex this would be?

Kind regards,

Chris