[antlr-interest] antlr-interest not in wiki Dashboard

Jim Idle jimi at temporal-wave.com
Mon Nov 24 07:44:53 PST 2008

On Sun, 2008-11-23 at 21:24 -0500, George S. Cowan wrote:

> Why is it that I can't search the antlr-interest archive from
>   http://www.antlr.org/wiki/dashboard.action
> but I can search stringtemplate-interest?

Actually, I thought that only searched the wiki, but the main search is
at:

www.antlr.org

On the front page, in the middle of the page there is a big text box
marked search. However on the support page (linked from main page) there
are direct searches of the archives, including a link to the excellent
Markmail: http://antlr.markmail.org/

Jim